Future 8th Graders

To succeed in 8th grade ELA you have to be confident, patient, and organized. Doing the fashion show requires confidence and organization. Being an E.L.D scholar requires a lot of patience and organization. Lastly reaching your AR goal requires organization.                                                                                                         In the fashion show, the model has to be confident with themselves. Also, the reader has to read with confidence and expression. Another project a future 8th grader has to be confident in is a debate. In a debate the person presenting has to read with confidence to persuade the audience with their argument. In E.L.D the scholars have to be patient with younger scholars when teaching them a new subject. E.L.D scholars also have to be patient with the younger scholars whenever they help them comprehend a subject they are struggling in. In AR I used to struggle meeting my 100% but now that I have a certain percentage to meet on specific dates, I meet my AR goal before the grading period is over. Setting AR goals to meet will help you reach your goal easily.                                                                                                                                             All in all, being a successful 8th grader might be difficult to accomplish at first but it will get easier as time passes.

One comment

1. betahildebrand · May 15, 2018 at 9:40 am ·

Where’s the letter format?
    Very good advice!